Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015

Mein erster Beitrag als Design Team Mitglied bei C´est Magnifique Kit - My first Post as Member of the DT at C´est Magnifique Kit

Hallo zusammen,
heute ist mein erster Beitrag mit meinen Layouts bei C´est Magnifique Kits veröffentlicht worden. Ich bin sooo stolz!
Schaut doch mal vorbei! http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.de/
Ich werde die LOs in den nächsten Tagen hier noch genauer vorstellen.

Hi all,
today my first post as DT Member at C´est Magnifique Kits was posted! I´m soooo proud!
See more over there: http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.de/
 I´ll introduce my pages here the next days.







































































3 Kommentare:

  1. Congrats Evelyn! Woohoo!! So proud of you too!!! And what beautiful work. Loooove them all but especially the one with the fruits ❤️

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Glückwunsch Evelyn! Das sind lauter wunderschöne Mixed Media Collagen.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up since you officially started your exciting adventure with C'est Magnifique... but I'm off there to take a look now. These layouts are fabulous!
    Alison xx

    AntwortenLöschen