Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 1. April 2017

Travelling Art Journal, #2 - DT Project for Canvas Corp Brands

Hello dear visitors,
today I want to share my second entry in the Travelling Art Journal for Canvas Corp Brands.
As I told you last month, we have an exciting project going on at the CCB Creative Crew. We are sending our Art Journals on a travel :-). You can read more about it in my first post, where you will find a link to the in depth post at the CCB blog too.

This month I had the joy to make my entry in the wonderful Art Journal from my lovely team mate Shel C.

As you can see, I´m in a "Spring-mood" ;-).
I used many high impact paints to make my page and a new Tim Holtz stencil and the lovely bird stamps from Dina Wakley.
I made a little video, so have fun watching me creating!


Alittle close up:


This is the back of the page:

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you again - no later than the 1st of May to my next pages in an Travelling Art Journal!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous spring pages - so rich and full of life.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sweet! Love the spring look and your white doodling is the icing on the cake!

    AntwortenLöschen