Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 13. Oktober 2018

Autumn ATCs for Country View Challenges

Hello and welcome to my second post for the October Challenge "Plantastic" at Country View Challenges, hosted by my lovely fellow team Rachel!

The wonderful weather here keeps staying and the leaves are turning into an autumnal rainbow.
Inspired by nature´s wonder, I grabbed my fall foliage dies and diecut a whole bunch of lieaves. I colored thme with watercolors and made  a set of Autumn ATCs.


I made a video tutorial, so enjoy watching!


Here are the ATCs one after another.




That´s it for today!
Now I hope you will grab out your plantastic items and join in with our challenge this month! You have lots of time left and as always, you can win a 20£ voucher to spend in the shop!
Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful autumn time!

I want to join in with the following challenges:

9 Kommentare:

  1. It's a lovely series of ATC, Evelyn, the leaves look fab, great colouring job! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Evelyn, your Autumn themed ATCs are beautiful. I really enjoyed seeing the video of your process too! Thanks so much for joining in with us this month at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are so pretty Evelyn, I love your die cuts and wonderful backgrounds xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful ATCs. Love how your beautifully coloured leaves pop against the backgrounds. Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful leaves. They are very pretty. Thank you for joining us this month at Creative Artiste. Judy DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Mix it Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. A beautiful set of autumn inspired ATC's Evelyn! Your leaves are so life-like, and your backgrounds are fabulous! I never think to emboss with my dies--thank you for the inspiration! And thank you, too, to playing along at A Vintage Journey! Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. These are oh so beautiful - I adore what you have done - and thanks so much for entering them in the challenge at Stamps and Stencils! Hugs Rachel xx

    AntwortenLöschen