Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Dienstag, 17. September 2019

Creatures from the Deep

Hello all,
today I want to show you my second piece for the September challenge Under the Sea at Country View Challenges.
This time I made an Art Journal Page.

It is a pretty simple page - I told you, that I´m a little bit clueless with this theme.

I found a old book about animals and I cut out two pictures of fishes and glued them down with matte medium. After this I spreat grey acrylic paint around them and dried the page.
Now I took a stencil from Shawn Petite and stenciled the bubbles with a light blue acrylic paint and with cobalt blue Archival Ink.
Then I stamped the words with black Archival ink and set some highlights with a blue pen.
The last step was to darken the edges and to glue the page to a black cardstock.

Here are some close ups:




Now it´s your turn to make something Under the Sea!
Don´t forget, you can win a 20 £ voucher for the shop!

Thank you for your visit and have a good week!


1 Kommentar:

  1. Both look really fierce... frightening but a great page all the same! See not clueless at all, Evelyn!

    AntwortenLöschen