Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 1. März 2020

The Eyes Have It!

Hello my friends,
This time the theme is "eyes".
I made a card with the super cool PaperArtsy Seth Apter stamp EM39.



I took a kraft cardstock and prepared it with clear Gesso. Then I used 3D Matte Gel and a Tim Holtz stencil to create some texture.
When dry, I sprayed and sprinkled with Lindy´s Stamp Gang sprays (Moon Shadow Mist Gossamer Gold, Starburst Time Travel Teal and Frozen Jack Frost, Flat Fabio Merci Beaucoup Mint) and dried everything with my heat tool. 
I stamped the eye 4 times with black, grey and brown Archival Ink, cut it to size, adhered it onto cardboard and grunged them up with the sprays. The same I did with a piece of a fragrance box, which I peeled off and grunged the corrugated surface.
Now I played a little bit with the new matte waxes from finnabair. I scrubbed the white and some blue and green over the rised areas to enhance the pattern.
I altered some chipboard cogs, first with black Gesso, then with the rust pastes from finnabair. The finishing touch built a touch of gold wax.
Time to put everything together!


 I glued all pieces on top of a card and added some flowers to make it perfect.


Here are some close ups:







That´s it for today! I hope you like the theme this month and feel inspired to join in with our challenge!
As you know, you can win a 20£ voucher for the shop!

Thank you for your visit today and have a wonderful week!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous, Evelyn! The textures and colours beautiful in their grungy ways! Happy Sunday, xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow Evelyn, beautiful and grungy at the same time! You always blow me away with all the fabulous techniques and attention to detail on your cards. Have a very happy and creative March, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow Evelyn this is awesome what a gorgeous make..so much texture too. Your eyes certainly do have it. Happy March xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful grungy background, I love this rosette stencil too!!! Fabulous design and creation!!! Have a wonderful March!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ooo this is wonderful Evelyn - I love what you have done! Hugs Rachel xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the texture and layers Yummy xx Have a lovely week xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Amazing creation, the background is fantastic looking even more stunning with those striking eyes layered on top. Thank you for sharing it's beauty.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    AntwortenLöschen