Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 11. April 2020

Another Card with Silhouette Stamps

Hello dear friends, and happy Easter weekend everyone!

Today it´s my turn to share my second project for the April challenge at Country View Challenges.
As I promised in my previous post, I want to show you another card with silhouette stamps today.
This time no bunnies, this time a cat and a bird.


These are again stamps from LaBlanche. For the background I used Distress Oxides in squeezed lemonade, broken china and picked raspberry, and for stamping Archival Inks in Jet Black, Watering can and Cobalt blue.
This time I used a brayer to get the Distress Oxides on my card. I watched some videos from Lavinia Stamps (you can find them here) and tried this technique. I must say, I am pretty pleased with the result 😊.

Now I hope, you like my cute cat and join in with our challenge!

6 Kommentare:

  1. So beautiful and so atmospheric, Evelyn! I hope you keep making scenes, you are very good at it! Happy Easter xx.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful!! So perfect! I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful love your card x

    Have a good weekend x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is beautiful and so atmospheric, Evelyn. The colours in the sky are magical.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful! I love the background you created for these silhouettes.

    AntwortenLöschen