Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2020

"1 Stencil 12 Ways" Past Creative Team Hop with a Stencil from Shawn Petite

Hello lovelies!

Today I want to share my project for the  "1 stencil - 12 ways" Past Creative Team Hop YouTube Hop!


11 past Creative Team Members and Shawn Petite herself used the same stencil to create something beautiful. We all used the stencil Fall Leaves with masks 8 x 10 stencil. I decided to make an art journal page.


And as it is a YouTube Hop - here is my video!


You will find all the links to the other videos in the description box below the video.

I hope you enjoy the hop!

Thank you for your visit today!




1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey super, vielen Dank für deine Zusammenstellung.Ist wirklich toll geworden finde ich.Wie läuft es eigentlich bei Essen auf Rädern Dresden bei euch?Grüße Melina

    AntwortenLöschen