Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Dienstag, 17. November 2020

Altered Wooden Box

 Hello everybody, nice to have you here!

As it is my birthday today, I wanted to show you a little bit more ornate project for my second make for the November challenge over at Country View Challenges with the theme "Anything but a card".

I decided to redesign a wooden box I already altered about 15 years ago. It was a little bit distressed and I didn´t like the look anymore. So I did a complete makeover - and here it is.


I made a process video, so enjoy watching!



Here are some more photos (I admit I am a little bit in love with my box):










Now it´s your turn to make anything but a card for our challenge, you have got plenty of time left! Remember, you can win a 20£ voucher for the shop!

Thank you for your visit today!


5 Kommentare:

  1. Evelyn I should think you are in love with it, it's absolutely stunning. Take care and have a very happy birthday xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a fantastic project ! I love it !
    Corrie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Happy belated birthday, dear Evelyn, hope it was special! Like your gorgeous box and wonderful video! I truly feel it is you who gave me a present! Thank you! XOX

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm in love with your box too, Evelyn! Fabulous grungy colours and steampunk vibe... a great improvement to the original make-over!

    AntwortenLöschen