Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 1. März 2021

Silhouette Card

 Hello lovelies!

It´s the first of March and it´s time for a new challenge at Country View Challenges. This month the theme is Silhouettes.

We already had some really warm and sunny days and Spring is nearly here. So I wanted to make a spring card.


I made a simple background by spreading Distress Oxide Ink speckled eggs, peeled paint and mermaid lagoon over my specialty stamping paper. I activeted it with some water.
Now I took some silhouette stamps from my stash (LaBlanche) and used my beloved Versafine Clair Inks, nocturne and warm breeze to build a scene. You can find the Ink pads in the shop.
To finish the card I inked the edges and glued the picture onto a card. 

Now it´s your turn to make something with silhouettes!
Thank you for your visit today!


10 Kommentare:

  1. Such a gorgeous card and it captures spring so beautifully with the soft colours and silhouette images! I love how you blended the inks in the background and the silhouette stamps look amazing 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy March! Hugs, Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card, Evelyn ! I hope the cat doesn't catch the bird ! Have a happy March !
    Corrie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh that is perfect Evelyn - looks just like my naughty cat! Big hugs Rachel x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a delightful card Evelyn, you have created a gorgeous scene. Happy March! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh I love this Evelyn! The scene is brilliantly stamped and coloured and the cat silhouette is gorgeous!
    Have a great month! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I LOVE this!!! You created a fun scene, Evelyn.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fabulous Spring card, Evelyn!!! Lovely colours and the scene is so playful and cute!!! Have a great March!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is gorgeous Evelyn, such a wonderful scene. Take care and have a very happy March, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. beautiful image Evelyn, reminds me of my cat. love itHugs Debs xx

    AntwortenLöschen