Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 11. Oktober 2021

Autumn Fun!

  Hello all!

Time for my second post for the October challenge "Autumnal Colours" at Country View Challenges.

I made a fun page in my little art journal.




I used a page in my journal, on which I cleaned my brush from another project and I thought: perfect colours!


So I created the other page by stamping one of Tim´s Snarky cats. Around her I did some masking and inking, some stenciling and painting to create the fun scene with the cat, jumping into the leaves.


Then I stamped some leaves to the background, stamped and diecut the snarky cat again and glued her onto the other, using some foam pads. Then I only arranged leftover leaves from former projects and also glued them dowm.


Now only the sentiment was missing - it´s so funny, I love this!


I hope you like my page and feel inspired to make something for our challenge!



Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful week!

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is really lovely Evelyn, and such fun! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I do love the Snarky cats and their sentiments! Your page is great fun Evelyn.
    Happy Sunday. x

    AntwortenLöschen