Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2021

Tiny Christmas Town

 Hello and happy December everyone!

For the Christmas challenge at Country View Challenges this month I made a little christmassy scene with the Tim Holtz Tiny Houses.


I cut out the tiny houses with the thinlits from Tim Holtz from white cardstock and put them together.

Behind the windows I sticked some foil I had in my stash. It is a litlle bit sparkly and milky - perfect for the houses!

I decorated them with some  "snow out of the tube", it´s a fluid medium, and sprinkled some deco ice on top. I like how it turned out!

Now I grabed a wooden slice, I found in a dollar store, drilled a little hole in it and put a light string through it. The battery I glued to the back.

Now I arranged the houses and the silver tree and glued them down with hot glue. 

For the snow I used fiber paste from Golden, I spreat it with a spatula, pushed some styrofoam balls into the paste and sprinkled deco ice over all. I also glued some styro balls as stands to the back of the wood slice.

To one of the houses I added a little chimney I made of a white-gold paperstraw, I glued in some cotton wool to imitate some smoke.

That´s it! I must admit, I am in Love with this little scene and I hope you like it too!

Here are some more pictures - first of all illuminated, although it was very hard to photograph.







That´s it for today, I hope you will find time to make something christmassy for our challenge too.

Have a wonderful and not too stressful December!

Stay save!

Evelyn xx



9 Kommentare:

  1. Wow this looks amazing, right up my street love it. Hugs Debsxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my, what a beautiful winter scene! Those TH houses look stunning in the winter wonderland that you created - perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy December! Hugs Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fabulous centre piece for a Christmas celebration dinner! The snow effect is really effective and the lighting makes it so special...
    I hope you have a great December Evelyn. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is beautiful Evelyn, I really like how you have added it to the wooden slice, and that it lights up too! Take care and have a great December, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is wonderful Evelyn - so beautiful

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a cute winter scene, Evelyn!!! It's so elegant and subtle that you used only white!!! Have a happy December!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So beautifully festive Evelyn, I love it! Merry Christmas! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous Evelyn ! Have a happy December and a Merry Christmas ! Corrie xx

    AntwortenLöschen