Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 1. April 2023

Change is Beautiful!

 Hello and welcome to April!

As always on the first of a month, there is a new challenge over at Country View Challenges, this time the theme is "Things with Wings", hosted by the lovely Rachel.

I made a card with a beautiful butterfly.


I cut a piece of white watercolour paper to size and smeared 4 different colours acrylic paint with my fingers on it´s top. When paint was still wet, I used a stencil from finnabair and a dump baby wipe to wipe off some paint to create texture. For even more texture, I took another stencil from finnabair and black paint and stenciled some words here and there.

When dry, I used white acrylic paint to push down the colour at the part, I wanted to stamp the butterfly. I dried it again and then I stamped the butterfly with versafine Fine detail ink. I stamped it 3 times for a crisp image. I also stamped the sentiment on a leftover piece of paper.  After this I made some dots with a big white Posca pen and some smaller black ones to break the pattern. I glued the panel to the card.


Next I coloured the butterfly with my Polycromos. I used the colours from the background, just a little more intens. Then I glued down the sentiment with foam tape and last I made some 3D dots with a glitter perl pen.



Here are some more pictures:




That´s it for today!
Now it´s your turn to make something with "Things with Wings", I am curious, what you will make!

Have a wonderful April and see you at Easter sunday with my second make.
Thank you for your visit today.
xxx


5 Kommentare:

  1. Evelyn this is gorgeous, I love your background! Take care and have a great April, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful Evelyn, I love that background ! Have a lovely April ! Corrie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great colour choices Evelyn and the background is perfect!
    Have a great April (and some well deserved holidays...). x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very beautiful Evelyn. Happy April, hugs Jxx

    AntwortenLöschen