Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 1. Juli 2023

You Are The Best!

 Hello all and happy July!

As I told you in my last post, I am in the middle of a big mkeover in my flat, so I had nearly no time to be creative - painting walls and furniture may count, but it´s not the theme at Country View Challenges *lol*. The theme is "4 legged friends" this time. So I made a little card with a dog.

I took this picture from my stash, matted it on cardstock in fitting colours, glued it onto a little card and added the saying. This is rised a little bit with foam squares.

The paw prints are from an old stamp, stamped with DO black soot. Then I only made some sprinkles with DO vilted violet - that´s it!

Sorry for this really quick and simple card, but.... well, the day only has 24 hours!

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will make something fluffy for the challenge!

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is such a fun card Evelyn, I love that dog. Next time I'll choose wall painting as my challenge lol.
    Take care and have a great month, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fun card, love the paw prints... x

    AntwortenLöschen