Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015

Guest Designer for Scraps N Pieces!

Hello all,
today I want to share a layout, I made for Scraps N Pieces, a very sympathic Greek Challenge Blog with gorgeous designer!
I was the proud winner of the August challenge and was invited to be a guest designer in October.

The mood board this month is a really girly one. You can jump in all your pink goodies and dive in that smooth, sweet and emotional colour - PURE PINK!
 
 I was inspired by the colour (of course ;) ), the silver bling and the beautiful sentiment. This is my take on the mood board:
Photo: flickr, Susanne Nilsson, pink umbrellas
 Here some close ups:




Thanks for visiting!
Have a nice weekend!
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Evelyn - so very, very gorgeous - I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Evelyn - so very, very gorgeous - I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a pretty layout Evelyn! Love the shades of pink and shimmery detail! Congrats on your GDT spot! So well deserved!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful photo - and a fabulous layout. I'm not usually a big fan of pink, but I love how you've made it so textural and grungy almost.
    Alison xx

    AntwortenLöschen