Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 11. März 2017

Tim Holtz inspired Card - DT work for Country View Challenges

Hi all, I want to share my second project for the March Challenge "Inspired by Tim Holtz" over at Country View Challenges.

This time I took my inspiration from here.


I did the steps quite similar to Tim´s:

First I covered the entire surface with washi tape
Then I added distress paint.



















s
Now I used the diecut the Sizzix Frameworks, I had in my stash from sometime ago. I colored it with DIs.
I went through my diecut-stash and took some of the insides to add.


now it was time to put my card together. I grabbed all I need, colored the edges of the papers and a scrap from a packaging of chocolates and glued everything down. I stamped a little sentiment at least and that´s it! 



I hope, you feel innspired and join in with our Tim Holtz challenge this month! You have much time left! Remember, you can win a £ 20.- gift voucher from the shop!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous Tim inspiration Evelyn love the mixed media vintage look to your gorgeous card. Have a great weekend xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You make it sound easy Evelyn but it is nothing but... the success of the page relies on a good design, pulling all the details together. I think you've done an excellent job and I love that Vintage/grungy/Distressed look. I believe Tim would too...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You have a golden touch Evelyn. A great ensemble! Love it. Xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a great idea to get inspiration from one of Tim's tags! Psst, actually I did the same :-) Beautiful vintage card, Evelyn! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful with lovely colors and fabulous mixed media! I love that sweet image! Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wunderschönes Vintage-Bild. Mir gefällt wie du die zarte Colorierung des Fotos im umgebenden Hintergrund weitergeführt hast. Zier Element,Rose und Schleife geben dann noch den letzten Schliff, super gemacht.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen