Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 5. August 2018

Fun at the Beach - Vintage Card for Country View Challenges

Hello and welcome today, 
we are having a really hot summer here, so I decided to choose a picture from Gecko Galz which shows some vintage Ladies at the beach. I made  a card again.


First I made a lace with a silicone mold and light modeling paste and adhered it with matte medium.
Then I colored the background with acrylic paints, highlighted with wax paste and matted my picture with patterned paper. Then I put everything together and embellished the card with tinted cloth, colored flowers, a seashell and a stamped saying.
Here are some close ups:





Oh, one thing I wanted to mention: we had a total moon eclipse this week, it was very impressive! I tried to take some photos of it. You even could see the Mars (it´s the smaller point in the second photo).



That´s it from my side today, I hope you feel inspired to make something beachy for our challenge this month!
Thank you for your visit today and have a wonderful summer!

3 Kommentare:

  1. The flower cluster and lace make the perfect setting for that Vintage postcard. Very pretty, Evelyn! Keep cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Liebe Evelyn!
    So ein schönes Vintage-Bild ist dir da gelungen,ganz bezaubernd. Diese hübschen Spitzenabdrücke und die Badenixe gefallen mir besonders.
    Liebe Grüße und eine schönes Wochenende.
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Simply charming - perfect vintage styling and what a sweet image.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen