Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2019

Happy Halloween with Shawn Petite Stencils!

Hello and happy Halloween all!

well, you may know, I am not the Halloween lover, but some supplies are great. So I took one of the new Fall stencils from Shawn Petite, called "Fall Leaves with Masks" and made a Halloween art journal page in my new journal for my time as a Shawn Petite Creative Team Member. 


I will show you some steps, how I made this page:

 I grabbed some DecoArt acrylic paints in autumnly colors and created the background.
 I spreat the colors randomly over the page.

 I took my paint markers and added pattern all over the page, just doodling!


 When this was done, I took the Seth Apter designed PaperArtsy stamps and stamped patterns with VersaFine clair Morning Mist. This is what the page looked like when I was ready.


 Time for using the leave masks! I positioned the masks on the page and painted the space around them with brown acrylic paint. It needed 2 coats to cover the background. After that I used a white posca pen to surround the leaves and doodled around the edges.


Now I only had to add some spiderweb decoration behind the paper dolls, glue them down and add a little felt pumpkin. I took a funny quote from Tim Holtz, which says:"When the broom fits, ride it!"
Lol.

Here are some close ups from the leaves:



I hope you like my little Halloween page! 
I wish you a creepy evening!
Thank you for your visit!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen