Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2019

Art Journal Page "Hope" with Shawn Petite Stencils

Hello my friends!
I want to share a new art journal page with you. I used the new Shawn Petite Christmas Berries and Evergreens stencil and the Shawn Petite Fave Words 2 stencil.


I started with the leftover pieces from my last project for the Shawn Petite Creative Team, you can find everything about it here from the vintage wallpaper 3 and shabby wood and glued them down with matte medium.

I then added Gesso and different colors. The candle with it´s candle stand I drew by myself, but you can find a lovely stencil on Shawn Petit´s shop here. I painted everything with acrylic paints.
Then I stenciled the greenery with a mix of greens and brown and set some highlights and shadows, using Gesso and paints with a paintbrush. Then I surrounded the leaves with a charcoal pencil. At last I stenciled the word Hope onto a tissue paper and adhered it with matte medium.







That´s it for today.
Now I wish you a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful time!

2 Kommentare: