Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2019

Tag with Stars

Hello and welcome back to my blog today!

I want to share with you my second make for this month´s theme Stars at Country View Challenges. I used the new stamp set "Don´t Judge" from Visible Image.
Well, I must be really in a christmas mood, because my figure looks like an Angel *lol*


So this is what I did (I only will share the steps in photos this time):

This tag I had in my stash from a Gelli print session. I thought - it´s perfect!











I hope you like my little Angel tag!

Now I hope you will join in with our challenge this month!
Thank you for your visit today!

Have a wonderful christmas time!

1 Kommentar:

  1. This is really lovely Evelyn, and she looks amazing as an angel. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen