Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 19. Juli 2021

Birthday Card

 Hello all!

Here is my secind project for the "Use A Stencil (Or Two)"-challenge for July at Country View Challenges.

I made another card this time. 


This card is one of a series I made for my collegues at school. I decided, to make all of them the same way. I used a masterboard for the background I made. I photocopied it and cut it to size.
To tone down the background a little bit, I used a stencil from Tim Holtz and white acrylic paint.

For some color, fitting to my vocal point, I used a second stencil (TCW) and acrylic spray paint.


I prepared all of my vocal points the same way: I layered the picture on top of several papers and corrugated cardboard, which I cut or teared to size and distressed the edges with DI walnut stain. Then I stapeled them and glued the picture to the middle.

At last I added the stamped words and a little rose - that´s it!

Some close ups:

When I have all the cards ready, I will post a picture here - I have to make 23 more ;-).

Now it´s your turn to use your stencils and make something pretty for our challenge!

As always you can win a 20 £ voucher for the shop!

Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful week!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow Evelyn, this is absolutely beautiful, I love all of the layers. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen