Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 9. August 2021

Monochromatic Cards - Three Of A Kind

 Hello and welcome to my second inspiration for the August Challenge "monochromatic" over at Country View Challenges!

This time I made not only one card - I made three, three of a kind. Well, to be honest - there will be much more, I´m doing the birthday cards for my collegues for the next school year, and they will be all of a kind, only the colors will be different.

Well, I decided to show you the red ones.


I have made a process video, so if you want to watch you can watch it here:


Here are some more pictures:




And here you can see some more cards, these are the ones I made so far...


Now it´s your turn to make some monochromatic art for our challenge, I am looking forward to seeing your projects!

Thank you for your visit today and have a great week!

4 Kommentare:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Evelyn, beautifully done! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the variation of colours in the blooms! Have a great Sunday. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful cards! Loving your richly coloured monochromatic designs - so amazing 😁. Thanks so much for the inspiration and wishing you a happy August! Hugs, Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen