Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 23. September 2021

Capture Life´s Moments

 Hello all!

This is my second project for the September challenge at Country View Challenges, "The Leaves begin to fall". I created a canvas in mixed media style.


For my focal point I used the wonderful die with fitting embossing folder from Tim Holtz, called Layered Leaf.
I made a video, you can watch my creative process here:



Here are some more pictures:





I hope you like my autumnal canvas, I had much fun creating it!

Now it´s your turn to make something for the challenge. There is left time enough!

As always you can win a 20 £ voucher for the shop!

Thank you for your visit.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful canvas, Evelyn!!! I love the textures you created on the surface and how you aged the blue colour!!! The red leaves really pop out from this background!!! Have a nice weekend!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The leaves are gorgeous and the contrast with the blue background makes for such a striking image! Have a great weekend Evelyn. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Evelyn this is absolutely gorgeous! The leaves are so pretty and your background is just stunning! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen