Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2022

Halloween Canvas

 Hello and welcome to October!

For the October Challenge at Country View Challenges "Halloween or Harvest" I made a Halloween Canvas.

I used one of the gorgeous Tim Holtz  papers from the Abandoned paper pad he launched a view years ago. I didn´t use them before, because I wanted to keep them. Crazy, I know.

I also used some Halloween themed diecuts and papers from a paper set from LaBlanche from 2015.

I took a canvas, painted the edges with black Gesso and glued the paper, which I distressed, on top. Then I prepared the picture for the focal point. I matted it on a piece of black cardstock and gave it a coat of high gloss varnish and left it to dry.

I prepared the diecut pieces, rounded them with a modeling tool and then I assembled the layout. I used a piece of Halloween net, the diecuts and some flowers. At last I sprinkled black and white paint to finish.


Here are some close ups.







Now it´s your turn to make a piece for our October challenge!

Have a happy October and thank you for your visit!

4 Kommentare:

  1. What a fabulous canvas! Loving your halloween design and how everything came together so beautifully - amazing 😁. Happy October! Hugs Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful. So much detail to look at.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Evelyn, so many beautiful elements! Take care and have a very happy October, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a beautiful canvas Evelyn with so many fab details. Happy nearly Halloween, hugs xxx

    AntwortenLöschen