Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2022

Halloween Castle

 Hello lovelies, nice to have you here!

My second project for the October Challenge "Halloween or Harvest" at Country View Challenges is a art journal double page.


I wanted to make a mystical, spooky page and this is what I did.


After preparing my pages with white Gesso, I started with some stamping. I used some old background stamps and black permanent inks.



Then I took a finnabair stencil and white crackle paste. I also put some of the paste randomly onto the page.
I added Lindy´s Magicals in 3 colors, activated them with water and spreat it around until I was happy.
Then I colored some cloth and glued it under the picture with the spooky castle. I added the little witch and the saying "Happy Halloween".




Now I hope to see some makes of you, you know, you can win a 20£ voucher to spend in the shop!

Thank you for your visit today!

2 Kommentare:

  1. It looks wonderful and sounds like a lot of fun making it! I miss my crafting table terribly.... x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is fabulous Evelyn, I love all of your gorgeous textures. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen