Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Dienstag, 1. November 2022

Butterfly Tag

Hello and welcome to November!

For the challenge "Tags only", hosted from the lovely Jo, at Country View Challenges, I made a pretty simple tag. I took my Gelli Plate and had a little fun session. This is, what came out.

I made some blue prints in different shades of blue first and diecut the beautiful butterflies from Tim Holtz.

Then I spreat out violet, magenta and light blue acrylic paint on my page and printed it on a tag. Then I put some jeans blue acrylic paint in a thin layer on the Gelli plate, put an old blue jeans on top and pulled the print with my tag. I was so very excited how it turned out (so that I forgot to take a photo, sorry).

When the paint was dry, I gave some modeling paste through a stencil randomly to the tag and put it away to dry.

Meanwhile I made my butterflies. I diecut the pieces and glued them together and glued the butterflies down on my tag.

Now I distressed the edges with black Archival ink, printed the words with my Dymo label maker to embellish the tag and added three ribbons in fitting colours at the top hole and that´s it!

I hope you like my tag as much as I do!

Here are some more pictures:



 

Now it´s up to you to make a tag for the challenge! You can win a 20 £ voucher to spend in the shop!

Thank you for your visit!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, such a beautiful tag! I love the gelli print background, the combination of colours and stamps makes it looks like faded denim 😊. Those butterflies look so pretty too. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy November! Hugs Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOnderful tag - Love the background too

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful tag, Evelyn!!! The background is absolutely awesome!!! Have a happy November!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ooohh... I have bits of jeans lying around and I need to try that technique, love the look of the texture you got with it! Fab tag, Evelyn. I hope you're having a great month. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A beautiful tag Evelyn, have a happy November!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a pretty tag Evelyn. Enjoy the rest of November. Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen