Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 20. November 2022

Shine!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Today it´s my turn to share my second project of the "Tags only" challenge at Country View Challenges I made a pretty simple tag.

I used a Gelli printed tag again.

I used a Oldie but Goodie, one of the Silhouetted Women stamps from Dina Waikley. I stamped the woman with embossing ink and heat embossed it with black embossing powder from nuvo.


To make the lady stand out more, I painted the inside of her with white Gesso.


As you can see, some of the lines got lost, so I took a dump cloth to wipe the Gesso from the lines.
Next time I would stamp the silhouette first with black Archival ink, paint the inside and stamp and emboss it after painting. Well, experience!

When I wiped away the Gesso from the embossed parts, I accidentally took away the printed paint, but I think, it´s a happy mistake, I liked it!

Now I took DI festive berries and painted the dress, face and the legs.

For some shading I used DI fired brick.

Next I distressed the edges with DI weathered wood and some black Archival ink.

To finish the tag I printed with Dymo the word shine and added a red rose.

Last I added a red ribbon - done!


Now I hope, you make also a little tag for the challenge. You can win a 20 £ voucher for the shop!

Thank you for your visit today and have a wonderful week.

3 Kommentare:

  1. This is gorgeous Evelyn, so effective! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a beautiful tag! Loving the gelli print and how the colours fade into the next and your lady looks amazing outlined by the shine of the EP ☺️. Thanks for the inspiration and sending you happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your silhouette works very well with the background, never mind that you embossed before applying the gesso!
    Have a great Sunday Evelyn. x

    AntwortenLöschen