Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 8. August 2016

Curative Diary for Canvas Corp Brands August Challenge - Reha-Tagebuch für CCB August Challenge


Hello all, a warm welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share my project, made for the August Challenge over at Canvas Corp Brands: Make a planner! 




Type of project: Make a calender, altered calendar, agenda or notebook – share how you stay organized, share a page, share the book, share how you put one together.
Colors: You need to use the color shades in the mood board pictured above. White and black are allowed as compliment.
Last day to enter: September 5
Canvas Corp Brands Products: we would love for you to use products from any of our brands – Tattered Angels, Canvas Corp or 7gypsies, but not required to enter to win. If you use any of our products – be sure to mention them when you write about your project. #7gypsies #tatteredangels #canvascorp
Share you project and you could can win this amazing box of goodies:



This is my take on the challenge.


This is a gift for a collegue, who is going to Curative stay. The title means curative diary.
I used one of the scrap packs, Glimmer Mists Red Chillies and Tattered Leather and Glimmer Glam Yellow.

Now I have some step x step photos for you:

This is how the notebook looked before.


I used a scrap pack, filled with many goodies to use!






I cut one of the included papers in size and covered the book. 


Here you can see how I treated the edges.


Time for some stenciling. I used Texture Glass and left it to dry.


Glimmer Mist Red Chillies and....
Tattered Leather
more stenciling, this time with modeling paste

and some Glimmer Glam Yellow.
The next step was not my very best idea. I thought, I should seal the surface with some varnish, but unfortunately the colours smeard a little bit. It looked better before. Next time I know..... ;-)
now I embellished the front....
and glued all down with matte medium (sorry, some steps I didn´t photograph)
That´s it! I think, my collegue likes it!


Front

Back

Thank you for stopping by!
I hope, you´ll find time to join the challenge!
Have a wonderful week!



3 Kommentare:

  1. Hello my friend Evelyn;
    Everything remains so beautiful here!
    Love this creativity + a wealth of details that always
    there in their jobs.

    I'm also glad get back to creating ...
    Thank you for your affection there on my blog recently :)
    Hugs.
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Evelychen, das nenn ich mal ein Traumbüchlein, sooo schön. Wer würde das nicht haben wollen?
    Klasse auch deine Anleitung dazu, so kann man sehen wie die Decorations-Schichten nacheinander aufgetragen werden,danke dafür.
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, Evelyn - so many stunning textures and layers here. It's amazing to see the process - thank you for sharing all the photos of how you built up to this fabulous finish.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen