Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2023

Be Sentimental - Birthday Card

Hello and happy February!

This month there is a new theme over at Country View Challenges and it´s called "Be sentimental", hosted by the lovely Jane.

I made a rainbow-coloured birthday card, inspired by @fraupony.


This is what I did:

First I grabbed some of my (millions of...) leftover scraps and coloured them in rainbow order with Distress Inks. I also tried out Oxides, but I liked the more vibrant look of the Inks.

Next I took a flower die - I have it for a long time, don´t know, which brand it is - and diecut a bunch of flowers from all colours


Look, how beautiful they are!


I cut a cardbase and a topper from white cardstock and embossed the topper with a folder from sizzix. It´s also very old, I don´t know if it is retired.


The edges I distressed with Distress Oxide hickory smoke.



I added some splatters in some of the colours I used to ink my papers for the flowers.




Now it was time to arrange the flowers on my card. I glued the topper to my card, using some foam tape, then I layered the flowers in a flow and glued them down.


I found some gemstones in rainbow colours and glued some of them on my card.


Last I added the sentiment "Happy Birthday" that I diecut with a cheap die from a Dollar store.





I had much fun making this card!

Now it´s your turn to get sentimental! Please read the rules before you enter the challenge.
As always you can win a 20£ voucher to spend in the shop!

I wish you a happy February and thank you for your visit!

5 Kommentare:

  1. This is beautiful, and such a happy card! Take care and have a very happy February, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a vivid pretty birthday card Evelyn. Happy February. Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a pretty card! Loving the rainbow of flowers cascading down the card, so beautiful 😊. Happy February! Hugs Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I feel spring coming.... Love the cheerful colours of your card, Evelyn! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a lovely birthday card, Evelyn!!!! I love your rainbow flowers! Have a happy February! xx

    AntwortenLöschen