Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 3. März 2019

"The magic of books" - Mixed Media Canvas for Country View Challenges

Hello and happy sunday!
Today I want to share my second project for the challenge at Country View Challenges this month.

I made a Mixed Media canvas called "The Magic of Books". Fitting to the theme this month, Letters and/or Numbers, I wanted to share with you my love for books and reading.
Letters become words, words line up to senteces and fill books. And what magic can happen, if you read a good book! You can travel to foreign places you never have been, you can travel through centuries, taste without eating or drinking, feel without being touched, jump into other person´s lifes. You can laugh and cry, feel touched or scared and so much more - absolutely magical! I love reading!


I made a process video while creating - it´s a little bit longer, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy watching!


Here are some close ups:




I hope you liked my canvas, I had much fun creating it!
But now it´s your turn to make something with letters and/or numbers for our challenge, I look forward to seeing what you made!
Remember, you can win a 20£ voucher for the shop!

8 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful canvas Evelyn! I enjoyed watching your video too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful piece of artwork! totally enjoyed watching video and this piece come to life!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very good idea to have used a small book at the center of creation. It's so beautiful!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous canvas, Evelyn. Off to watch the video! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous, I will watch the video next ! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. A magical canvas. Wonderful textures and details really bring this project to life.
    Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Simply stunning. Amazing elements and texture. Thanks for joing us this month at Creative Artiste Mixed Media.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is truly gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at More Than Words! Remember that to be eligible for our prizes, you have to include our challenge board in your blog post and you cannot combine with more than 2 other challenges. Hope you play along again next month!

    AntwortenLöschen