Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 1. Juni 2019

Butterfly birthday card for Country View Challenges

Hello lovelies, welcome to June!
This time the theme at Country View Challenge is "It´s a bugs life!", chosen by my talented teamy Jane.
I made a card with this beautiful butterfly.


I created a wrinkle free background with 3 colors of Distress Oxides (peeled paint, picked raspberry, mermaid lagoon) and dried it with a heat tool.


after that I stamped  the flowers from the stamp set "Mindscapes" from Inkadinkado with the same DO randomly to the background.


Now I stamped the beautiful butterfly from the same stamp set with VersaFine Clair nocturne and heat embossed it with black embossing powder. Then I colored it again with the same DO inks. I set highlights with a white posca pen.
Then I stamped the birthday wishes , colored the paper and cut the words.

For more interest and a great contrast I diecut the Tim Holtz wild flowers out of black cardstock, I also diecut the "grass" with a icecles die from Joy!Crafts and glued everything to the background and glued it to the card.

That´s it for today! Don´t miss to visit the CVC blog to see the gorgeous makes of my lovely teamies.
We hope to see your projects in our challenge!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Love it Evelyn! The butterflies are great and the wild flowers die-cut make a lovely meadow! Happy weekend xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful background Evelyn and your butterfly is fabulous! Hugs rachel xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is wonderful, Evelyn!!! So colourful, so summer-like!!! Have a great June!!! Big hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh wow Evelyn what a gorgeous card you made for my theme. It is a stunner and so summery. Thanks so much I really love your inspiration. Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a gorgeous card Evelyn, such beautiful happy colours. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen