Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 1. September 2019

Fish! - ATCoins for Country View Challenges

Hello to my second post today!

It´s already September, can you believe?
This month the theme is "Under the Sea", chosen by my lovely team mate Rachel.

For me the theme was a real challenge - owning hundrets of stamps, I realised, that there are none with a under water theme!
That's why, for better or worse, I had to paint the fish myself 😉.
I made some ATCoins.


I searched pictures from fishes and sketched some them on watercolor paper and colored them with my new Gouache paints - a good opportunity to test them!


I had some ATCoins with background paper in my stash and the colors did fit perfectly.


I took the Doodle Borders #1 and #2 from Rubber Dance and heat embossed them black to create some water plants. I adhered the fuzzy cut fishes and added some words - and ready!

Here are my 3 ATCoins:





So that´s it for today, I hope you like my little friends!

Don´t forget to hop to the CVC blog to see what the rest of the team made!

I hope, you will create something beautiful for the challenge!

Have a nice September!

9 Kommentare:

  1. A real challenge without stamps but you did very well, in fact as you drew and coloured the fish yourself it's even better! Great set of ATCs, Evelyn! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Soory this was such a challenge for you - but wow - your coins are amazing so I am glad that I set this theme! Brilliant! Hugs rachel xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow Evelyn, your hand-painted fishes are fabulous!!! Great ATCs!!! Big hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh wow Evelyn, you really did rise to the challenge here despite the lack of stamps. These are fab, great hand drawn fish! Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. These are fabulous Evelyn, and well done you for drawing these yourself - that's something I could never do! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Brilliant little fishies! You are so talented, Evelyn! I especially love the last one; he's loaded with character! Don't you love those guache paints? And your backgrounds for them are lovely! Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What fantastic fishy sketches - brilliant detailed drawings - brought to life beautifully with all the bright colours. Your ATCoins are wonderful!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen