Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2020

BOOH!

 Hello all, nice to have you here!

For the November Challenge over at Country View Challenges the theme this month is

Halloween!

Well, for me it is not an easy theme - I am not a Halloween person. Therefor I made a quite simple postcard.

This is what I did:

I cut a piece of watercolor paper to size and primed it with white Gesso. Then I took a TCW stencil and stenciled kind of spiderweb on the top of the page. After that I took a Halloween napkin, cut out some of the motives and glued them down with matte medium to build a scene.

After drying the surface, I took my watercolors and colored in my postcard. I used light yellow for a moon and a deep purple for the rest of the background. I loved, how the colors bleeded into each other!

Last step was to glue down the pretty witches and to write the word BOOH! with a black Stabilo All pencil. The word was activated with some water.

I hope you like my postcard and feel inspired to join in with our challenge at CVC this month!

As always, you can win a 20£ voucher to spend in the shop!

Thank you for your visit today and happy October!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Although Halloween it's not your favourite theme, you created a wonderful Halloween scene!!! And I love that you chose two complementary colours for the background!!! Have a happy October!!! Big hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your postcard ! Have a happy October !
    Corrie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is fabulous Evelyn, very atmospheric! Take care and have a very happy month, Sue x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a fab postcard Evelyn, those witches are too cool. I didn't like Halloween until Daisy got older. I now really find it fun. Sadly no trick or treating this year though. Happy October. Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen