Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2023

Time Flies!

 Happy New Year all!

I can´t believe it - another year has gone bye so fast - time really flies!

So for the first challenge at Country View Challenges the theme, that this time I have chosen, is  "time - clocks and clockfaces". 

I made a art journal page.


I wanted to make a process video and filmed this time with my mobile, but I had much trouble with the upload - sorry, no video. If I will get it to run, I will upload it later. So I am very sorry!

So I will discribe you, what I did.
I primed my page with Gesso and after drying I started with stamping a lot of clockfaces to my page. I used stamps from visible image and LaBlanche with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
Next I used some acrylic paint from DecoArt (Americana Cherry Red, Khaki Tan, Asphaltum). To tone all down a little bit I used some white Gesso. Now I took a stencil from 13Arts and stenciled the triangles with the Americana Asphaltum paint.


Now it was time for the diecut letters. I used a die set from Alexandra Renke (Alphabet Vic) from white cardstock and glued two of them together for more dimension. Then I painted them with again Americana acrylic paint (Cherry Red and Asphaltum) and glued them to the page. The word "flies" I stamped with VersaFine Clair Pinecone with the stamp set Alphabetical from Visible Image and distressed the edges with DI vintage photo. I also distressed the edges of the page and the clockfaces from LaBlanche, I glued down to the page, too.


Last I added some dots with a pearl pen in red and clear and did some spritzing with black and white paint.

Now I hope, you will have a happy and healthy new year and I hope, you have fun with the first challenge!

Thank you for your visit today, I will be back with my second project at the 3rd, so stay tuned!



7 Kommentare:

  1. A great page Evelyn, good luck with the video...they are tricky things! Happy new year xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous page, Evelyn!!! I love the soft background with the clocks and how the red time word pops out from the background! Best wishes for the New Year! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely page Evelyn, I like the how the clocks are pushed to the background by the Gesso making "Time" the focal point. No worries about the video, you've explained your process very well.
    Happy New Year! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is fabulous Evelyn, I love those big, bold letters! Take care and have a very happy 2023, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fab page Evelyn, great theme ! Have a happy new year ! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, this is stunning! I love your Time design, you created so much amazing detail 😊.Thanks for a fab challenge this month too and wishing you a very Happy New Year! Hugs Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful project Evelyn - it captures the theme perfectly

    AntwortenLöschen