Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2017

Male Card made in 30 Minutes

Hello all, nice to have you here!
It´s the first day of February and that means: Time for a new challenge over at Country View Challenges!
This month the theme is a hard one - well, not for everybody, but for me it is ;-):
30 minutes or less time challenge
It is hosted by my lovely team mate Sue.

I decided to make a card for a man. I also made a video, unfortunately you can´t see the stopwatch all the time and my camera stopped before I ended and I didn´t recognize it in my rush. But I promise, I got ready exactly in time!
Here is my card:

Here you can find my video, so sit back and enjoy!

Here are some close ups:



Now I hope you´ll jump in the fun and join our February Time Challenge! You can win a £20 gift voucher!

Thank you for your visit!


10 Kommentare:

  1. What a fabulous male card, Evelyn! Your chosen image is very cool and your text is sooo funny! With the bottle cup the hint is impossible to be misunderstood :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Well done for making such a complex card in the time! And beautiful too... I had to look up the translation but I think it would work in English too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yay what a fabulous layered card in so little time - amazing what we can achieve. Love the video. TFS xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A great card and video Evelyn. It was a tricky one for me...I do too much jigging around usually! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is fabulous Evelyn, this image just makes me smile. I don't know why I chose such a hard challenge lol xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fabulous card, I love all those layers xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. LOVE your amazing card - thank you for the video too xx

    AntwortenLöschen