Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 1. April 2019

It´s Spring! - Card for Country View Challenges

Hello all, a warm welcome!
 It´s the first of April and - no joke - there is a new challenge at Country View Challenges!

This month the theme, chosen by my lovely teamy Monika, Spring and/or Easter!

I made a card with a lovely snowdrop fairy


I matted my card with some old cardstock from FabScrabs, I had in my stash, and colored in with Distress Oxide Broken China.




This little fairy is an old stamp from LaBlanche. I stamped her on specialty stamping paper with brown Archival Ink and colored her with my Polychromos from Faber-Castell. Then I fuzzy cut her and glued her down with 3D-Foam Pads for some dimension. I draped some blue thread behind her for some contrast and added some small flowers. To the middle of the flowers I glued glittery metal drops.






I stamped a Birthday wish with blue Archival Ink, cut it out and toned down the background with the same Distress Oxide I used on the card.












Now I only had to sprinkle some black and white splatters and white rings, made with a cup from a spray bottle, for more interest and my card was ready!







That´s it for today!
I hope you will make something springlike or something for Easter and share it with us in our challenge!
Thank you for your visit today!




10 Kommentare:

  1. This is unusual for you, both in colours and imagery, but beautiful all the same!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So gorgeous and as Christine says, unusual for you ! Love it.
    Corrie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fabulous card, Evelyn!!! The snowdrop fairy is adorable!!! Big hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is so pretty Evelyn, I love it! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Just beautiful - this flower fairy looks gorgeous Evelyn! Hugs rachel x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a gorgeous snowdrop fairy Evelyn, happy nearly Easter xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Such a magical design! Snowdrops are one of my favourite flowers and the little fairy is adorable 😀. Creative wishes! J 😊 x

    AntwortenLöschen