Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 1. Februar 2020

And So The Adventure Begins

Hello all, a warm welcome today!

It´s the first of February - time for a new challenge at Country View Challenges. This month the lovely Teresa is the host and she wants to see Splatters, Splashes and Drips.
I made a card with a rainbow of drips.


I cut a piece of watercolor paper to size and grabbed some of my Ecoline fluid watercolors. I used: Light yellow, Light orange, Vermillion, Carmine, Light green, Deep green, Turquoise blue, Ultramarine deep. I applied a generous amount of each color to the top of the paper, lifted the paper and let the colors run down to make them build drips. Then I gently sprayed some water on top to make the ink run down even more.


Then I took my new butterfly stamp from PaperArtsy and stamped it 3 times with Versafine Claire nocturne using my stamping platform and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.



I set some highlights with white posca pen and doodled around the page with a black PITT artist pen.


Then I stamped the sentiment with black ink and matted the page on black cardstock. Then I adhered it to my card.


I hope you liked my card and feel inspired to join in with our challenge this month!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you for your visit 💙

9 Kommentare:

  1. I love the way watercolour mingles when left to its own device! The butterfly image stands out so well against he colourful background, Evelyn! Enjoy your weekend! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful Evelyn! Love the bright colours and that butterfly is stunning !
    Corrie xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful bold colours, Evelyn!!! Have a nice February!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So beautiful Evelyn - love this butterfly against that fab background - lush! Hugs rachel x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is really beautiful Evelyn, I love your rainbow drips! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very beautiful rainbow drips Evelyn to make such a pretty card. Happy February xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful !! Have a lovely evening x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love this! You have inspired me to DRIP something, lol. xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen