Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2020

Love, Love, Love

Hello lovelies! 
I am back with my second project for our challenge at Country View Challenges with the theme "Splatters, Splashes and Drips" and, although Valentines day is over, I made a trio of ATCs with a love theme.


I took some cardboard in ATC size and glued some vintage paper scraps on top, using Matte Medium.
Afte that I went over with some DecoArt white crackle paint and left it to dry.
I gave the surface a wash with dark umbra acrylic paint and enhanced the cracks even more with some antiquing cream.
Now I took some crackle paste in white and clear and spreat it through the new Shawn Petite Valentines stencils and left it to dry.
Now I enhanced again the cracks with black antiquing cream.
Now I made some drips and splatters with Ecoline liquid watercolor in carmine.
Last I adhered the Tim Holtz paperdolls with foam tape squares and glued down the word love, these are Tim Holtz small talk stickers.
Now I only framed the ATCs with black Archival ink.

Here they are, one after the other:




Now I hope you like my little cuties and feel inspired to join in with our challenge this month! You can win a 20 £ voucher for the shop.

Thank you for your visit today!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous work you have done here, Evelyn! Love how the hearts look, xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are so beautiful Evelyn. It's amazing how you've got so many fabulous elements into such a small space! Have a very happy weekend, Sue x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Charming ATc's Evelyn, love the crackle! xx

    AntwortenLöschen