Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 17. Juli 2020

Sunflower Card

Hello all,
this is my second project for the "Do more what makes you happy" challenge at Country View Challenges.
I love stamping and I like cardmaking. So I did this simple card with the sunflower, a stamp from LaBlanche.


I made this card not only once, I made it 13 times - for our pupils, how gonna leave the school next week. I matted the cards with blue vellum paper, stamped the sunflower with Bersafine Clair nocturne and colored it with the wonderful paperArtsy Infusions. I used Lemoncello, mixed with a little bit yellow ecoline watercolor and Olive Tree. I like, how it turned out!
I stamped "best wishes" on top, before I matted the card onto black cardstock. Then I glued the picture to the middle of the card.



Now I hope you will find time to add a project to our challenge to win a voucher for the shop!
Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful weekend!

3 Kommentare:

  1. What a lovely stamp, Evelyn, so detailed, and it works very well with the watercolour background. That's a lot of cards you made... Enjoy your weekend. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is beautiful Evelyn, and well done you for making it so many times! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen