Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 1. Januar 2021

Be You

 Hello all, happy New Year!

2020 is gone - not the best year, we all know. Hopefully 2021 will be better!
For the first challenge at Country View Challenges with the theme "Squares" I made a art journal page.


I started the background with watercolor paper and a coat of clear Gesso. Then I sprayed water on top and sprinkled Lindy´s magicals on top. I used pink and brown and dried between the colors. After this I took a stencil with squares and put embossing ink through the openings. Then I sprinkled pink embossing powder on top and heat embossed it. But I found, it was too prominent, so I wnet over it and the rest of the page with white Gesso. Here and there I wiped it off again.
Then I did some background stamping with a checkerboard stamp and a chickenwire stamp.
Next I took one picture from the vintage fotobooth sticker from finnabair and put it into this frame.
I went through my stash and realized, that there are many things, I totally forgot that I have them! So this is my solution for the New Year to use more what I have.
So I put my vocal point together with some of my forgotten ephemera ;o)

Here are some more pictures:


That´s it for today. I hope you will have a wonderful year and will find the time to join us!
Thank you for your visit!

8 Kommentare:

  1. What a beautiful page! Love the grungy background and layers of ephemera 😁. All the best for 2021, let's hope it a better year for everyone - Happy New Year! Hugs, Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Happy New Year !
    Great page Evelyn! Have a good January !
    Corrie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely page Evelyn! I too have forgotten stash I need to use...
    Happy creative 2021! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the vintage feel to your page. The black really pops. Hugs Debsxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fabulous feminine page, Evelyn!!! Great collage!!! Happy New Year and big hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a fabulous page Evelyn, so pretty and feminine. Take care and have a very happy and creative 2021, Sue x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Evelyn this is just lovely, so pretty and feminine. I'm with you on forgetting what's in my stash, most of it good, some of it not so lol. Take care and have a wonderful week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen