Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 1. Mai 2021

Ballet de Paris

Hello all, happy first of May!

As always at the first of the month, it´s time for a new challenge at Country View Challenges.

This month the theme is: "We will always have Paris".

I made a card with vintage french themed papers.

I made it quite simple, cut out the papers, distressed the edges, colored the edges with vintage phote Distress Ink, layered the scraps, added some cloth, diecuts and homemade flowers - that´s it!


Here are some close ups:




I hope you liked it and feel inspired to make something for our challenge! You know, you can win a voucher for the shop!

Thank you for your visit and have sunny days!

9 Kommentare:

  1. Vintage and shabby chic perfection, Evelyn, love it! Why not use these papers we crafters hoard for "that" special project...
    Happy weekend! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is beautiful. My friend's grand-daughter is at the Royal Ballet in London and has been selected to spend some time at the Ballet School of Paris this summer. This would be a perfect picture for her so I must give your link to my friend for inspiration. This is beautiful and sdo vintage and I adore the way you have framed the picture,
    Hugs, Neet x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful Evelyn! Vintage and shabby are two of my favourite styles and you have combined them magically. I especially love the ladies, so elegant. Hugs Debs xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a beautiful card! The vintage Parisian papers look so amazing and I love how you layered everything together - it all looks so elegant and pretty 😀. Happy May! Hugs, Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous ! Love the browns and blues ! Have a happy may ! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is so pretty Evelyn, beautifully put together! Take care and have a very happy May, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful project, Evelyn!!! I love how you layered the pieces and how you made the composition!!! Have a happy May!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow this is stunning Evelyn, such a fab concept and piece. Happy May, so sorry for the late visit. Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen