Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 13. Februar 2022

Happy Valentines Day!

 Hello!

Welcome to my second post for the "Hearts and Flowers"-challenge over at Country View Challenges

Tomorrow it´s Valentines Day and so I made a Velentines Day Card.


I used some stamp sets from PaperArtsy for the heart and garlands and the script. The tiny flowers are another stamp set from PaperArtsy.

I made a picture from all the supplies I used, you can see them here:


I made a video and if you want to watch the process, click play and have fun!


Now I hope I could inspire you a little bit and you will join in with our challenge this month!
You have got plenty of time left to make something beautiful. You know, you can win a 20 £ voucher for the shop!

Have a week full of love!

Thank you for your visit!


1 Kommentar:

  1. I remember Darcy's set and hankering after it! I love how the heart burst from the subtle background, it's a great card Evelyn. x

    AntwortenLöschen