Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 9. April 2022

Bunny Happiness

 Hello and happy weekend!

This is my second project for the April Challenge "Spring is coming" at Country View Challenges.

I made a little card again, using die cut pieces again.


I started by stamping and white heat embossing some flower heads. Next was spreading texture paste through a stencil from Aall & Create, Nr. #112 Heapza Hexagonz (you can find a lot of Aall & Create products here in the shop!) and left it to dry. 

For the colour I used some magicals in different colours. I sprinkled the powders on top of the weted surface and dried again.

Then I only had to arrange the diecuts and the word (again from Art by Marlene). The pretty tulips I glued directly on top of the card, the super cute bunny and the bumblebee I glued down with foam tape to make him pop even more.

To finish the little card I went over the edges with a black crayon and added some white spritzes and dots.

Here are some more pictures: 








That´s it for today, I hope you feel inspired to make some springlike project for the challenge. As always you can win a 20 £ voucher for the shop!

Thank you for your visit!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Such a beautiful make! I love the background that you created for those pretty flowers and adorable bunny - gorgeous 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Absolutely gorgeous page, Evelyn! The very essence of spring too...
    Happy Easter! x

    AntwortenLöschen