Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 1. April 2022

Hello Little Bird, Spring is Coming!

Hello all and a joyful April to you!

For the challenge over at Country View Challenges, the lovely Corrie is hosting, the theme is "Spring is coming!". She wants to see Spring colours AND anything that is around in Spring like flowers and baby animals.

My first make has got, beside the Spring colours,  both - a flower and a little baby bird!


First I made my background with Distress Oxides in different colours. I used a blendig tool, spreat the colours around and also used some stencils. I sprayed with water to activate the oxides. 
After drying I did some stamping, only randomly here and there very lightly. I stamped tiny flowers and words (LaBlanche) and used some very old stamps for the chickenwire and the zig-zag underneath the baby bird.
Then I glued down the flower. It´s a diecut piece from a paper set. The little bird I set on a twig and used foam tape to make him pop a little bit more.
Last I added some spritzes of black and white acrylic paint, did some doodling, glued down the word whimsy from Art by Marlene (you can find a lot of products from her in the shop!) and made some pearls with a white pearl pen. I surrounded the little card with black ink to give it a frame.

Here are some more photos:









Now it´s your turn to make a spring project for our challenge!

Happy April!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my, this is so adorable! I love the way you captured spring, the soft colourec background with the pretty flower and baby bird is perfect 😁. Thanks for the spring inspiration and Happy April! Hugs Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful make Evelyn! The background is so pleasing both in colours and design! The bird is gorgeous and its orange feathers contrast so well with the Salvaged Patina... love it!
    Hope you have a great month. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Evelyn, I love these colours! Take care and have a very happy April, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Absolutely fabulous project ! Love it ! Have a happy April ! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Join Top Colleges for Best MBA Colleges Chandigarh, Punjab. GGS is among the best college for MBA in Punjab. Our aim is to provide the different functional areas of management to the students.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great background, Evelyn, and I like that you didn't put a lot things on your card!!! Sometimes less is more :-) Happy Easter!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen