Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 3. März 2022

Just for You!

 Hello lovelies!

Welcome to my second post for the March Challenge "Mother´s Day" at Country View Challenges!

I made another card. As I liked the first one very much, I wanted to make a second one with slightly different supplies.

This time I used again a layering stencil from Tim Holtz, floral THS077 and used modeling paste to bring the pattern on the paper.

When it was dry, I took infusions, magenta and bit jaded. I mixed a small amount with water and brushed the colours on my page. This way I had some more control where the colour would go. I added some layers and dried between. Lastly I sprinkled some colour to the clean right side..

I wanted to seal the surface and tried out the Transparent Wax from Stamperia. I smeared it on the surface with a dry cloth - and it worked very well! ...and the card smells very good now =).

I stamped the text with a very old stamp, coloured the cardstock with the leftover infusions, cut it out, matted it and adhered it with foam tape to the card.

To make it even more elegant, I  brushed some golden metallic acrylic paint (DecoArt Extreme Sheen 24KGold, my favourite golden metallic paint) and added some spritzes at last. Then I glued it to a gold matallic card.


I hope, you liked my cards and feel inspired to make something beautiful for your mum too!

Thank you for your visit today!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Evelyn this is absolutely beautiful! I've never really got on with infusions, but they look gorgeous here. Take care and have a lovely day, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I do like the Vintagey/Distressed look you've achieved here. One technique to remember!
    Have a great weekend Evelyn. x

    AntwortenLöschen