Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Dienstag, 23. August 2022

Sending Birthday Wishes - A Male Birthday Card

 Hello my friends,

today I want to share my second project for the August challenge "Happy Birthday" at Country View Challenges. This time I made a card for a man.


I started by making the background with my new DI uncharted mariner (I love this colour!) and brushed corduroy and a tiny hint of picked raspberry, Then I stamped withthe same colours some texture and distressed the edges.
The focal point is a stamp from LaBlanche. I stamped it with Archival Ink coffee, coloured the face and the hands with DI antique line, cut it out and coloured the edges with brushed corduroy.
I digged in my stash for some ephemera (these are very old Tim Holtz ones), glued a cluster down, added some thread and glued the stamped image with some foam tape.
To embellish the composition, I took some of my premade paper rolls and a cardboard sticker.
Last I stamped the sentiment (Crafters Companion shabby chic) and glued it onto the card.


Here are some close ups:


I hope, you will find time to make something pretty for our challenge, you can win a 20 £ voucher for the shop!

Thank you for your visit!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Fab card Evelyn, I love the Vintage look, these detailed stamps and the gorgeous background!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What an amazing male birthday card! Loving all the layers and images 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and sending you happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen