Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016

Two Layouts for C´est Magnifique February Kits

Hallo zusammen, schön, dass ihr bei mir hereinschaut!
Heute möchte ich euch zwei Layouts zeigen, die ich mit den February Enchanted Garden kit from C'est Magnifique gemacht habe.

Hello everybody! A warm welcome to my blog!
Today I want to share two layouts with you, which I made with the February Enchanted Garden kit from C'est Magnifique 

My first page shows my daughter last summer blowing soap bubbles.
from my stash: cardstock, edge puncher, chipboard, embossing powder, matte medium, Gesso



My next page is a fun page. I found this photo at flickr and it was so perfect for to add the little Midi Prills from the Mixed Media Kit!
from my stash: Gesso, black mist, Matte Medium




That´s it for today! Thank you for stopping by and tomorrow I´ll show you my Mixed Media Canvas and the making of video for it!

So, das war´s für heute. Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und morgen zeige ich euch mein Mixed Media Canvas und das Schritt für Schritt Video dazu!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen