Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 2. Januar 2017

Layout for ARTastic - NY, City that never sleeps

Happy New Year everybody!
First day of the new year - and I have some great news for you:
I am a Design Team Member over at ARTastic Challenge Blog! 
I´m so excited and feel very honored. Thank you, dear Jane for adding me to the team.

But now to our challenge for January:

Ken Done - Sydney Night 
CRITERIA - CITY THEME

Kein automatischer Alternativtext verfügbar.

What a cheerful picture, isn´t it!

 It´s a big dream of me to visit New York one day. May be in 2017? I was inspired by the dark background with the bold colors on top.

Foto: flickr

  I also tried to create a background in street art style and used a white acrylic spray.


next I put some acrylic paint on my craft mat and used a brayer to roll them on my layout.

With my white posca pen I did some doodling to imitate the street art even more.



Now it was time for stencilling. I used two different stencils, With the star stencil I used some silver modleling paste. I also added some washi tape here and there.


Now I only had to put everything together, add some embellishing and my title and done!


I hope you´ll find time to join in with our challenge! So hop over to the blog, there you´ll find more inspiration from my fabulous team mates!

I want to join in following challenges:
http://scrapki-wyzwaniowo.blogspot.de/2017/01/january-2017-challenge-1st-reveal-straw.html
http://berry71bleu.blogspot.de/2017/01/a-pop-of-colour-january-2017-challenge.html
.

12 Kommentare:

  1. WOW! Evelyn this is FABULOUS! You did a wonderful job creating the New York 'vibe'!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Viel Glück wünsche ich Dir mit Deinem wunderbaren Layout !!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow ein Bild wie ein Feuerwerk, da hat dich wohl Sylvester inspiriert. Da ist echt Leben drin und die Sternchen und anderen Texturen im Hintergrund sehen wirklich wie Feuerwerk aus. Da hast du ein kleines Meisterwerk geschaffen. Ich bin total begeistert.
    Frohes,gesundes und kreatives Neues Jahr.
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Evelyn! Happy New Year and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Evelyn! Happy New Year and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great page to celebrate the energy of NYC... I'm back there a couple of times for work again this year, and I can't wait! Thanks so much for your lovely comments - you're doing better than I am at catching up!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fantastic background and all project! Thank you for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I just love your background - this layout is amazing - thanks for joining us at Berry71 xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Amazing and creatif! Thank you for joining scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge this month

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Stunning project!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Gorgeous layout. Amazing background, thank you for sharing how you did it. Loving the small details. Thank you for entering our Berry71Blue "A Pop of Color" January challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Super gorgeous....fabulous page! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen