Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 25. November 2019

Two Christmas Cards - Easy but Elegant for Country View Challenges

Hello everyone, nice to have you here today!

Christmas comes in sight, so I decided to make a couple of christmas cards for my second post at Country View Challenges. The challenge theme this month is Hand Stamped, which means the vocal point must be stamped, not only the background or some parts of the project.

I was inspired by the gorgeous Blanche Siegmann. You can find her christmas card samples on her blog or on YouTube.


I used the beautiful stamp set from PaperArtsy Eclectica³ by Scrapcosy ESC07. It is available in the shop.

If you want to see how I put these cards together, you can watch my process video on my YouTube channel here.

Thank you for your visit today and don´t forget to play with our challenge! You know, you can win a 20£ voucher to spend in the shop!

Have a wonderful week!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Brilliant take on Vintage Christmas cards, Evelyn! These stamps don't need any supporting die-cuts or embellishments, pure stamping eye candy... xx

    AntwortenLöschen