Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 9. November 2019

Welcome Fall - Art Journal Page with Shawn Petite stencils

Hello all,
November already and before I will jump into the christmas projects, I want to share a art journal page I did with Shawn Petite´s new Fall stencils.


 I love these stencils very much!
This is what I did:

I started with old book pages and matte medium. I glued big pieces to my whole page, dried it and gave the page a light wash with white  Gesso.


Then I stenciled the leaves with different colors, yellow, orange, red, violet, green and brown, with Archival Inks through the Fall Leaves with Masks stencil.
After this I used three different pumpkins from the Pumpkins Variety stencil and stenciled them first with white Gesso on the page. After they were dry, I painted them with acrylic paints, shaded the pumpkins and the leaves with black charcoal, 
Last but not least I stenciled the words from the Fall Words 1 stencil to the page and darkened the edges with a black crayon.

 now I hope you like my journal page!
Have a lovely weekend!

1 Kommentar: