Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 1. Februar 2021

A Little Tag for Spring

 Hello lovelies,
it´s the first day of February and that means - a new challenge over at Country View Challenges!
This time the theme is: "First signs of Spring".
I made a little tag.


One of the first flowers in the meadows are daisies. I really love to see them blooming, it´s a promise for the warmer days to come.

I started with the wrinkle free technique and spreat DI speckled egg and old paper on my craft mat, spritzed with water and dapped the tag in. I dried it and repeated the steps until I liked the result.


For the background I used my brandnew  stamp and used the same DI for stamping. The result is very subtile, but I liked it.

Next I used a Shawn Petite stencil and DI black soot with a brush.

I felt, that something was missing and I used a RubberDance stamp with Archival ink Seafarer.

The little daisy I stamped with 2 RubberDance stamps from the Textured Flowers stamp set. First I stamped the stem and then the flowerhead from another flower.


I colored and cut out the flower and glued it to the tag. I made some highlights with white paint and shaded the ground with a charcoal pencil. Then I stamped the word spring with my little alpha stamps..


Last I added some pearls with blue and green pearl pens and last I threaded some ribbons through the hole on top.

Now I hope you will find some time to join in with our challenge! It feels good to make something spring related - in this times we need some hope for new beginnings!

Thank you for your visit!

12 Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous tag Evelyn! Have a happy February ! Corrie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a pretty tag, you captured spring so beautifully! I'm loving the Shawn Petite stencil layered with the stamping in the background and the little daisy is adorable - perfect 😁. Happy February! Hugs, Jo x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous tag - love it Evelyn! Hugs rachel xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Don't you love seeing the first flower blooming in Spring! Gorgeous tag.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is fabulous Evelyn, and beautifully made! Take care and have a great month, Sue x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a beautiful tag, Evelyn!!! I love the background colours!!! Happy February and take care!!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fabulous tag! I considered buying this stamp too, but there are so many great ones in the Stamperia collection it's hard to choose... Hope you have a great February. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Such a great spring Evelyn. Happy February, take care. Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. What a lovely little flower like a sign of hope as spring comes our way. Beautiful and inspiring tag.
    Stay safe & creative Hugs Tracey x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Such a lovely tag. Beautiful colours and the simple flower looks amazing. Hugs Debsxx

    AntwortenLöschen